Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I survived!

Hi everyone! I'm back! Last week was a really rough week. I had my Biology finals and I LIT-terally spent every waking second that I wasn't chasing kids with my nose crammed in a book. It was the worst week ever. EVER. But I did finish with a B and I took it and ran far away. Haha. Seriously, I pray that I never have to do another summer class again.
                  My happy face!!!


I did finish the class on Thursday which was a nice start to my weekend! We were suppose to go to a friend's house on Saturday for some pool fun and a cookout but Luke woke up at 3am Saturday morning with fever so him and I stayed home while daddy and Lil went. It was a good time with just me and him though. We went and got a pizza and some ice cream and watched a movie together. I love having some one-on-one time with my sweet boy. I get lots of alone time with Lil but hardly any with Luke so it was nice!
              Chillin with my homey. :)


Monday night one of my neighbors hostted a ladies night so that we could all get a chance to know each other. I don't know if Ive mentioned this but my neighborhood is really new. I think the oldest house on the block is less than two year old. We've been here about a year and were probably about the 10th or so couple here. So we've watched a lot of folks move in. BUT, I'm not exactly the most social person so I haven't really gotten to know anyone. It was kinda of an odd party. There were definetly some stuffy ladies. And, I felt like one lady just had it out for me. She just kept making remarks every time I would say something or she'd pretend like I hadn't said something. I'm not sure if I offended her the first 15 minutes I was there and maybe she wanted to get back at me. I don't know. Either way, she has the ugliest house on the block, so there. HaHa!

Other than that odd night, nothing much happening. I have decided to try to have a cleaner diet. I normally eat semi clean anyway but I had started to have too much sugar on a daily basis. So, time to go hard core with it. It's been difficult cutting everything out-I have had a Hostess powdered doughnut both days-but I'm doing my best. I'm not drinking diet cokes and therefore having headaches but I'm just trying to power through. Hopefully the first few days are the toughest and things will look up soon!

Anyway, that's it for today! I just wanted to update since I'd been gone so long! I'll check back later y'all!

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment