Friday, August 16, 2013

Catching up on Life.

So sorry to be gone so long! Everyday I kept telling myself I would write and everyday the day just got away.This is my last day before school starts so I've decided to use it for ME time. Some Sex and the City reruns and blogging. LOVE!

Last week we were away on vacation and I really didn't think about writing much. I wanted to but like I said, the days went quickly. We rented a lake house about an hour from where we live. Babes and I own an ancient boat that we now only use sparingly. Back in the pre-baby days we were out almost every weekend so it was nice to have a house on the lake and get some use out of it. My sweet mother-in-law was with us and it was so nice to have the extra hands with the babies! We didn't take them out but once or twice because I tend to be a helicopter mom when around water. Seriously, not even life jackets calmed my worries.
We did have a great time despite the water worries though! We celebrated birthdays with cupcakes(because Luke thinks everyone wants cupcakes) and stayed up way too late every night!
                      Say cheese!
                   Cupcake faces!

It definetly wasn't the same as the last few times we've rented this house, with laying out in the sun all day, but I wouldn't change it. Watching my babies swimming and just having a great time was wonderful. I think even they realized it was vacation! 
               Luke and his BF Bella.


 My break from school has been fabulous but it's time to start back. This week I've been preparing for my classes. After much waiting and watching, I got into the Anatomy and Physiology class I was needing! I really did love my  Biology class so I'm looking forward to actually taking a science class and having time to learn it all and not squeeze it into an 8-week period.

So y'all really haven't missed out much here.

 My husband did axe ask if I wanted to do a weight loss challenge with him that didn't for once include sexual favors as the reward. In stead it was a dinner challenge. The person who loses has to cook, clean and bathe the kids every night for a week. I'LL TAKE IT! Lol It's 10 lbs in 6 weeks. Totally doable! 

So that it for us!

ANYONE ELSE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL? LOVE SEX AND THE CITY RERUNS? WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE WITH THE HUBS?

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment