Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hello Hump Day

Good to see you again. 

So, I'm taking a break from my biology reading. Right now it over 'shjbcdx gjchnch hdkvbb ncdgc fhffhvg'. Yes, that's what I feel like I'm reading. My eyes are almost burning from the cluster of DNA reproduction I'm going over. Seriously, it's broken down to the nitty gritty what's inside this tiny piece of dirt mumbo-jumbo. I think I may have to reread this chapter. Ugh. 

So, like I stated last week, I'm doing the JM 30ds with Holly @ Where we can live like Jack and Sally and Amber @ Crafty healthy Momma for their July challenge. And yes, this challenge started last Monday and yes, I'm just now getting my before stats  posted. Sue me.

My starting weight was really, really high. I've gained about 5lbs since may. 
         Blah...seriously want to vomit. 

                  And my before pics. 
   I just realized I need better before pics.
 
My measurements were as follows:
Measurements
L -leg 24 1/2"
R-leg 24"
Waist-30 1/2"
Belly/hips 36
L-arm 12
R-arm 12 1/2
Weight 157


Compare to my last Measurements taken back in October. 
L -leg 27 1/2"
R-leg 27"
Waist-331/2"
Belly 38" 
L-arm 13"
R-arm 131/2"
Weight 175.6

 
So there you go. I do have to say, that last week I was not very committed. I took off Thursday-Saturday. So I'm a few days behind. I know it's just 20 minutes but guudlawd sometimes I just can't! Haha. Anyhow, I'm determined to be more faithful from here until August. We rented a lake house second weekend in and I want to be a hot momma out on the lake! So wish me luck! I'm gonna need it. 
 And a selfie for good measure...because what is a good blog post without one?

Later tricks!
 Angel


No comments:

Post a Comment