Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Whoa is me.....diet

Look at me, writing on a Tuesday!

Today I have my first A&P class. So excited and nervous at the same time! There were a couple folks in my Biology class that were hoping to get in also, so, hoping there will be some familiar faces.

But today I'm wanting to talk about my weigh/diet.

Have you ever been at a point where you really want to break through the plateau the first part of the week and the second part of the week you convince yourself your very happy with yourself only to start back to the beginning of the week and realize you have got to get yourself under control? Holyrunonsentence.

So, yes, this is where I'm at. I desperately want to get back in the 140's but just can't seem to find the motivation. I'm still running regularly and incorporating about 20 minutes/3x's a week of strength training.

But none of that matters when you can't get your diet under control.

So that is what I'm hoping to work on starting this week(yesterday). I've done pretty well so far only slipping once to have an Oreo cookie that Luke wanted me to buy. Last night I bought a bag of Archer Farms Black and White Trail Mix. I measured half a cup and will set it out so when I need a chocolate fix, I can grab a piece or two. Hoping this will deter me from the Oreo cookies in the cabinets.

And, tonight I have class from 4-8:40 so I'm going to have to make sure I eat things that are filling right before I go in or otherwise I'll end up binging on double cheeseburgers the second I get out. Like last Saturday when I finally ended my work day without eating almost all day wolfing down a chicken fajita wrap in about 2.3 seconds. And I may be being generous with the time on that.

So, if even out there has any words of encouragement or would like to hold a gun to my head and force me to eat the right things please do so!!

Until next time...

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment