Thursday, August 22, 2013

Major Fail

So Tuesday I wrote how I was trying to eat healthier but have been caving halfway through the week. 

Wednesday, I did it again. 

For some reason I just felt overwhelmed. I didn't want to exercise, I didn't want to worry about what I was eating, I just needed to not have to think about any of that. 

I'm not sure why either but I did have both kids home and neither of them wanted to sleep. And workout time is usually during nap time. 

So I tried to do a JM tape after Lil took her short nap but she wasn't having it. So I ate a bite of cake and tried not to stress over it. 

And it looks as though today is going to go the same way.  My house is a mess and the kids are driving me crazy. 

FML. Sometimes. :( 

Today I will not cave to the cake though. I had 3 turkey tacos on corn tortillas and having grilled salmon for dinner. I will behave today. And hopefully get in some squats. :) 

Later.

Angel




No comments:

Post a Comment