Monday, January 21, 2013

Update

Wow. That sums it up in my book. So, I was doing so great on this 'diet'. I had lost 7 lbs in 10 days, I FELT great. I guess carbs really can make you feel tired and disgusting. Who would've guessed? HA! So, anyway, feeling great, blah, blah, blah and BAM! The flu (and strep throat) hit! OMG! I didn't eat for days. It was so miserable. I know I lost at least 5 lbs. All while laying around in bed. By Wednesday, I'm feeling better but seriously, who wants to eat grilled chicken and green beans when they haven't ate for days. Not this girl. So I tried to stay within a good calorie range but just ate whatever I wanted. We have sloppy joes and sour cream enchilidas and the best part, Saturday night I ordered a pizza. I haven't had pizza in weeks and it was delish. So I enjoyed a few days to get back to health and today I'm getting back to it. I weighed myself this morning and I was at 164. I believe this is what I was at the day before the flu hit so I'm pretty happy that I didn't necessarily "gain" weight. My goal is to get in a 3 mile run today. I have both babies home with me so we shall see. Also, a couple of weeks ago I tried to post some pics of me before babies. I know it seems really vain, but I need to see these to help me stay focussed and know I can look like that again and even better! Cause I honestly, I didn't eat that well back then. I ran alot but it was always so I could go out for margaritas and fajitas on Saturday night.
This is me and my huney in Jamaica about a year before I got pregnant. I probably weighed about 145 in the pics. I didn't diet much before we went just ran alot. Honestly, I'm not sure I even did that! HAHA! Anyway, I'll post more later. I have got to run errands now. Later! Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment