Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 6

OK, so today is day 6 of hell no carbs. But the good news is I'm down 3.8 Lbs. I'd like to make it just one day a week of weighing myself, but I'm so impatient I just can't. The first few days were pretty hard. Especially Friday when a client brought me 3 dozen cookies from this amazing bakery here in central Arkansas. She brings them every year at Christmas time, but this year she didn't come till after NY's. That was a kicker right there but I did pretty well. I had half a no bake chocolate oatmeal on that day and the other half the next day. Then I split those lil' devils up and sent them home with some folks. Yay me! Then, Saturday night we had a little partee to attend. I did ok, but did give in to some chocolate pudding cake. Twice. It was taunting me the entire time I was there so I gave up and gave in. I did manage to stay away from the chips and other carbs on the table for the most part except for a few pita chips to have with my hummus. I can't turn away from pita chips and hummus. All in all though, I felt like I did really well. Sunday I got back on my game and started my morning with three scrambled eggs, a lite greek yogurt for lunch, a Think Thin protein bar for a snack and had turkey meatloaf with green beans for dinner. It was soooo good, to! So hoping I can continue this good phase and see the 150's in the next week or so. I have six lbs to go to get there. And as my motivation I was looking through some photos of me before baybees so I keep my eye on the prize. I'll leave you with a few of those. Also, I still plan to take some pics of one of my favorite bikins and post it to! ok, so I was going to leave you with pics, but somehow I've messed that up! Maybe next time! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment