Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New year, new me!

Wow, so today I never got out of my pajamas. Please tell me that this is not a sign for the new year. Your suppose to spend new year's day in your pj's, right? It was a great day just for the simple fact that today was the first day in a week that I didn't wake at 6 needing ibuprofen or DayQuil to make it out of bed. Ughhh, I had the flu and it put me out! And having the flu while taking care of two babies is horrendous. So needless to say, but I will, I didn't feel like doing shit today. Even though I haven't done shit for a week. Me and the fam sat around in our pj's and took afternoon naps and just enjoyed the day.
And I enjoyed my last day of carbs for a couple of weeks. December was a huge carb month for me. I basically ate everything I wanted and just tried to maintain the weight I was at. Which I almost succeeded at. Lol. December is also a busy month for me at work so it left very little time for exercising. I did mange to get in about 9-10 miles a week, but the flu hit me Christmas night so I haven't done anything since the Sunday before. And I'll probably still need to do low impact for the next week or so, just so my lungs don't explode. But I'm looking forward to getting back to it. I was doing really well before thanksgiving and hoping I can see similiar results again. My mother-in-law did started the 17 day diet in sept/oct and lost 20 lbs in less than 2 months. Thinking about trying this. It basically teaches you to eat clean. I'm pretty good about eating healthy but I LOVE sugar. Like, I want to buy a cake from a bakery and sit and eat all of it, love. So, I really just to to cut it out all together and I'm hoping following this plan will work. I have about 25 lbs of baby fat left and i think it's time we parted ways. Last year we didn't take our boat out one single time cause this momma was not going close to a swimsuit area let alone putting one on. Lol. So my goal is to get my booty into a swimsuit I wore before Luke was born. I probably weighed about 142-145 or so then. I'll take some pics of these swimsuits I love and post later this week. Really looking forward to this and being able to update my progress along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment