Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 8 and 9

Wow. Not really sure what to say. This 'diet' is amazing but also in a sense, it still.....sucks. I want to say I'm learning a healthy way of living, learning to live without sugar, or having unlimited amounts of carbs but alas, all I can think about is getting to the end of this 17 days and having a HUGE cheat day before I start the second cycle. Is this horrible? Everybody, even celebrities want cheats day, right? And right now, all I can think about is getting through this weekend without having pizza. I want pizza sosososo bad right now!! But, I think this is where it's helping. Remember what a sugaraholic I said I was? Well, except for maybe wanting something small here and there, it's surprisingly not what I'm wanting at the end of this 17 days. And this folks, is amazing. I have allowed myself to have a dark hersery kiss at the end of the night and I think this has helped. Allowing myself this small indulgence. So I thought about getting a pizza and just allowing myself to have a slice. I did allow myself to have some carbs on saturday and though I didn't lose weight I didn't gain any. So I guess I will just have to decide how worth it it is. Ughhh. Damn Decisions. Still deciding rather I should weigh myself in the morning or wait til Monday. Haven't decided yet so guess you'll find out later. On another note, my sweet little boy came home with fever today. Please pray it's not flu. I had it, Lillian's had it, and I just really hoped he had escaped it. It's probably going to be a long night for me so I should really get my ass in bed. Hate going to bed, hate getting up. Just doesn't make sense. Ughhh. Later chicas. Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment