Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sigh.....

As much as I love my husband and my kids sometimes I wish I could go back to simpler times. So hard for me to say that. I just don't get how some people do it and seem so normal. Are they lying to everyone?!! It just gets so hard trying to stay above water. And I'm not talking financially(although, sometimes that happens). I just mean taking care of two babies and keeping a house clean and laundry done and figuring out what you'll make for dinner and really, the list keeps going. And to top it off, I am the by far the world's biggest stress eater!! So yes, I've gained five lbs and can't remove them and that's with crazy amounts of exercise!! 
See the bloat around the middle? Ugh. Got to get off the sugar and carbs! I used to have the tiniest, like, tiny, tiny waist. Always had the hips, those didn't change much but I miss my waist. Will it come back eventually?? Or is this what two kids in sixteen months does to you?! 

And continuing with the stress theme, see this adorable face?? Well he told me he wanted some more cereal yesterday so I asked him to bring me his bowl. He brought back a completely empty bowl. If you have a 2yo you know that's not good. So I go in search of the missing milk and cereal......
Yes, that's my sofa. Just for the record he eats at his little table which is by the sofa. 

Sorry to have made this post such a whine fest. Next time we'll make it a 'wine fest' instead! Later luvs!

                       Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment