Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday! Shopping day!

I'm back in less than 12 hours y'all. Craziness right there.

This morning I let Luke go to school cause momma needed a break and also cause it's grandparents day and his Dede and Papa were going to have breakfast with him. He was way too excited about this.

I decided me and Lil needed to get out of the house so we went to the Rock for some shopping and lunch with daddy. Lunch was great. Shopping....not so much. She was EVERYWHERE! But Luke desperately needed a new pair of shoes. He's only had the one pair that he can wear to school for about 2-3 months now and they were pretty worn out. Even the husband mentioned that we might look into getting him some new ones which never happens. He thinks they own enough clothes. But between my work schedule and school and Lil hitting the terrible two's about 10 months early shopping has been the last thing on my mind as I've mentioned before. Once or twice. ;)
But look at these too cute Chucks I got him! I think they are gonna be so adorable with his razorback jersey he wears on game days!  


He also got a pair of New Balance but I'm not sure I'm loving them yet so we'll see. Nothing for Lil. I seriously have trouble deciding what to put her in every time we leave the house. Girlfriend should not need anything until it gets cold.
And don't let this pic fool you. She's a bundle of rottenness. ;)

And, on a different/fitness note, I kinda figured out why I wasn't losing any weight despite all the crazy work I thought I was putting in. Turns out when your running outside with a 30+ lb child/stroller you're probably not running as far or as fast as you think. I downloaded the app Runkeeper to my iphone. I wanted to know a little more about my distance and pace and since I don't have a Garmin (nor the money for one since I just spent $100 on one kid) I thought this app could work for now.  I don't think it's super accurate but close enough for a freebie. Anyway turns out I need to be upping my game a little for my outside runs.But now that I know I plan to do just that!

I also did really well this week with cutting out sugar and processed food. I did lose a couple lbs but we had pizza last night and Mexican for lunch. Womp, Womp. I'll get back to it starting tomorrow. I have a baby shower next weekend and a diet bet to still win! HA!

So off to do my run on the treadmill today! Gotta torch that cheese enchilada and taco!

Later folks!
Angel




 
 

1 comment:

  1. OMG sounds exactly like me - great through the week... and then I am in eating heaven for the weekend. LOL

    ReplyDelete