Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wow, it's really thanksgiving.

So, I'm writing this as we drive to Fayetteville. I love blogger mobile. Honestly, blogger still really confuses me and blogger mobile is simple so I love it. Plus I'm on the go a lot so it's about the only way I have time.
But I just wanted to recap on my fab weekend. My bro in law got engaged a couple weeks ago so my hubs had a little party for him and his fiancé. We had such a great time! We rented a party room at one of the local restaurant/bars here. We 'celebrated' til bout one in the morning. I didn't get any pics of the couple but I did get a sweet one of me and my hubby who have been happily married for 7 1/2 years! And I got one whole day off before I returned to work to make my clients beautiful for the holidays. Sighhh....but it's worth it to have five wonderful days off in a row. Now, if you'll please excuse me I got to mentally prepare myself for all the cooking (and eating) I have to do. :) Toodles y'all! I write later with how much weight I gain!

No comments:

Post a Comment