Sunday, October 14, 2012

Crazy week(s)

Oh my goodness. Life has been a whirlwind. But what else is to be expected when you have two babies. But this last week was very trying. It started with Luke catching a fever virus and two days later Lillian came down with it.  There was very little sleep in this house last week.  Thankfully, I have a wonderful mother-in-law and she kept her Saturday night (and actually Friday night,but we stayed with her) so we could catch up on sleep.  They are finally feeling better. It's so nice to see those little smiles and hear their giggles again!

So excersing has been so hard this last week. It's always hard but little sleep makes it hard to get your butt on the treadmill. But I'm happy to say I'm down about 7-8 lbs since last month. Still got about 25 to go but just gonna continue to try and run as much as possible. Gotta go hardcore for the next two weeks cause we have family pics coming up. So excited to get some done with Lil included! Anyway, lots of grilled chicken and veggies and gonna try my body by vi shakes again for breakfast and lunch. Hopefully I can see some good results by October, 28! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment