Friday, October 19, 2012

Another doctor appointment

I feel like all I've done for the last two years is wait in a doctors office. Ughh. And here I am again. Getting my thyroid checked AGAIN. But I really needed to do this. I Just haven't felt like myself for awhile. It's been hard to get any doctor to listen to me though. When I say I have two babies sixteen months apart they automatically want to blame that. I have felt a little more normal since being put on antidepressants but still not quite like myself. Hoping I can get some answers.
I did really well exercisingg this week! Six days in a row! Dropped another lb but was really hoping to be under 170 by this weekend. Guess with mother nature doing her thing I shouldn't have had such high expectations. We're heading to my hometown this evening for a friends wedding. Hoping I can get in a run but ratherly ever happens at my parents house. Something about being there makes me want to cuddle under a blanket and let my momma cook me food. Hehe. Yes, she spoils us while we're there. I'll update later with wedding pics/details and hopefully some good results!

No comments:

Post a Comment