Monday, January 2, 2012

Finally!

So I finally got this  blog setup! YAY!! Been wanting to do this for soooo long but with my little man it's not so easy. If he sees a computer out his eyes get as big as quarters. It's really almost worth doing just for the look on his face. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that little guy. Anywhoo, life isn't exactly exciting right now for us being that I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant with our little girl but it sure is fun. And thanks to a wonderful client of mine I'm going to get a prenatal massage tomorrow! WHOHOOO! So looking forward to that. But  then the day ends on a sad note as I have to take Luke to get his 12 month checkup and shots. BOO. Hopefully he does well and has no fever from the shots. Please say a prayer!

 And be sure to check back in so I can tell you how fabulous my massage was. HEHE. Also, with my crazy, hormonal emotions these days you never know what you'll end up reading! Till next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment