Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring Break Week

So spring break has been over for two weeks but I have been crazy busy since we got back. Unloading a week's worth of laundry for four people is no easy task. I had a great time hanging out with the fam but so times I wonder how worth it, it is! (I know, thats really sad) We had a great time in Branson. We ttok the kids tomSilver Dollar City. Not sure that was worth all the effort though. My sister Only had one free ticket so the hubs had to wait in line for almost an hour to get in. Which wouldn't have been horrible I'd we could have stayed long. But there were soooo many people there!! The lines were 30-40 people deep to get anything to eat not to mention that they don't make much room for strollers to get through! The worst of it though was the blizzard that was getting ready to come through. When we left on Monday morning it was still nice and the temps were suppose to be high 50's on that Wednesday. Well by Monday night the temps were slowing dropping and Tuesday there talking about This snow! What the hell?! So we still went out to the park but between the crowd(and no cell reception. Couldn't even text my family!) and weather only stayed a couple hours. I seriously didn't eat all day. But I made up for it at dinner. We did use the in door pool some which was nice. Miss L took to water great. I swear she was gonna kick herself at of my arms! Luke was the opposite never straying out of his daddy's arms. I swear that kid will jump from any height but he's afraid of water!! I am gonna post on my weight this week. I've come a long way since I posted two months ago! Ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment